Racist Ron - Ep. 1 Racist Ron - Ep. 1

Amazingly animated but terrible concept. I think everyone enjoys a fair bit of racism (as long as its in good humour) but this wasn't even funny.

Quest of the Manwhore Quest of the Manwhore

great

if it wasnt for the bass in this song, dont think i wouldve liked it as much

Coconuts Coconuts

brings back memories

i remember when this was number 8 of all time on the portal lol!

Doodler responds:

The good ol' days huh? :)

a quick good times a quick good times

Yeahhhh!!!

Mannnn...I did a double take when I saw the submission date. thank you for bringing out another good times. almost brings a tear to my eye. please if you hadnt, check your inbox...im serious about paying for the entire series if you still have it. please and thank you!

Penny's Big Adventure Penny's Big Adventure

Fuck All Yall Blammer muhfuckas!

Seriously, fuck you...I miss good times! Heres hoping you get kicked in the taint really hard, bastards!

How Tupac Was Murdered. How Tupac Was Murdered.

classic newgrounds shit

i remember watching this when it first came out...newgrounds back then was a time where subpar animation was fucking awesome...its so much more demanding today..(not saying the animation was sub par, but to todays standards of these newgrounds nazi fags, they wouldnt understand how something like this back then was awesome.

Miami Vice - Hip Hop Junx Miami Vice - Hip Hop Junx

looks like this has fallen into the depths

of forgotten flashes on newgrounds, just wanted to say this is still good haha

good times 7 good times 7

yeah

man i love this shit....what the fuck happened to all your other ones...its why i loved ng so much back in the day

The Facebook Problem The Facebook Problem

lol

"when i die and see God, ima say 'shiiiit'"

lmfaooo

Crotchless Chaps Crotchless Chaps

damn n***a

this was fucking genius, there was so much in here that i think of too, like farting when you shouldnt then trying to smell it up, or seriously hating lady gaga, fuck that slagitty ass hoe.

lol anyways, i know you play sf4, if you want to play me on live, my tag is