Eternal Red Eternal Red

To Slimshadywil:

Don't think you were playing the same game as EVERYONE ELSE? The ONLY thing you DO in the game is KILL? That's like saying you don't fire guns to kill people in a shoot em up...

Otherwise, a great game. Wish it didn't take hours to play though.

Tutorial: Star Wars Saber Tutorial: Star Wars Saber

that vid was whack

Mario Tetris 2 Mario Tetris 2

Addicting

Not only was the game play addicting but the music just added to how fun this was. The music gave me many memories, and now I need to download all these songs. Great game.

Stay Alive v.2 Stay Alive v.2

Boring

It's a great effort but after 15 seconds of fighting, I was about to close it but then I just let the computer kill me to see the instant replay, even that was kinda boring because the fighting wasn't fun. Some music might of made it a bit more interesting.

Samurai's Blood (Demo) Samurai's Blood (Demo)

The game is good

GET RID OF THE FUCKEN THUNDER SHIT! PISSES ME OFF, like, I want to play the game, but knowing im gonna die cause that thunder shit gets in the way alll the time...Just get rid of thunder

SIMGIRLS version 5.1 SIMGIRLS version 5.1

You horny fucker

This game is so dorkish...But i like it...It has amazing graphics ooohhh....heheh i love hentai

Skullo #1 Skullo #1

this was pretty cool

can u tell me how to do games like this?

African Detroit Cop Demo African Detroit Cop Demo

This is excellent... You MUST FINISH IT.

This is brilliant. You must finsh this game cause it wicked. Can't wait for the finished version of this game. Good Luck!!

The Gritch The Gritch

The Best Game Iv'e played

The stuff SESS has been giving is quality shit!!!
He is making the best games iv'e played ..... (on Flash of course! Amazing Job Sess

Sniper Sniper

Hey... Your that same fag who kept bitchen .......

This truly suck bad..... You also suck dick....Nobody wants to hear your bitchen from your gay ass RPG game you fucking queer..you said it was finished and it wasn't... your a retard!